Black and White

Friday, January 23, 2009

I am addicted to House Hunters


I have a confession. I hear that once you find out that you have an addiction, you are supposed to face it. At first I thought it was that I just liked the HGTV channel on TV, but it is so much more. I turn on the TV in the evenings and my heart skips a beat as I scan to HGTV. I find myself smiling and my pulse seems to increase as I search to see what is on next. Then it happens, Suzanne Whang,is walking toward me with those bangs....You guessed it, HOUSE HUNTERS. I must confess this House Hunter watching is a real addiction, because I am not even looking for a new house. Then the addiction increased as they introduced HOUSE HUNTERS INTERNATIONAL. Now I get to feed my addiction twice in one day. In the future, if I ever want to live in Puerto Rico, Belize, Italy or Paris, I will be set, afterall,I am almost a pro, right? If I decide to simply stay stateside I have become a couch real estate agent. It is amazing what you can learn in the comfort of your own home, in your comfiest chair, holding a peach fresca. I feel better that I have confessed this, but I have to go....House Hunters is starting in a few minutes. I just love this whole confession thing. It is so cathartic.

3 comments:

Kristen Weller said...

I feel like everyone who comments on this blog should say "Hello Susan" At least the show you are addicted to isn't one of the awful sitcoms that are on now. Enjoy your show!

Anonymous said...

Susan, I'm so addicted to House Hunters (just ask "the guys") that I tape it when I'm going to miss it! It's good to have an understanding soul in the family. I'm going to have to buy some Peach Fresca so we can sort of watch"together"! Love you, Sis.

Craig and Kim Mathie said...

Hey, I am addicted to all of HGTV, and TLC, and DIY. There has to be some special group for us addicts like AA or Weight Watchers. Oh one of my other favorite shows is The Biggest Loser. I love to watch it while eating my ice cream or super buttery microwave popcorn.