Black and White

Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Morning Walk Around our Village






This morning, Paul, and I, took a pleasant walk in the woods near our village. It was nice to hear the birds and see buds on a few of the trees. I wished that I had brought my good camera, but we did get a few shots of the walk from my iphone. The yellow sign, with the man walking on it, shows pedestrians where the trails are. These signs are all over Switzerland, and we hear that they connect all the trails, one way or the other. We even passed a man with a back-pack. Perhaps he was heading for Zermatt? We were not that adventurous, but we did shuffle through the leaves for a good mile or more and then headed back, because we needed to pick up Laura from the airport. What a great start to a Saturday!

No comments: