Friday, June 24, 2011
Some Accomplishments of note in the last 7 days
Great accomplishments this week in Suisse, by Susan Johnson:
1. I figured out the French and German instructions for our Miele Induction stove top. It only took me 5 days!!!
2. I figured out how to use our German phone. It only took me 4 days!!!
3. We can now use the Miele Washer on Cold. We are still trying to figure out the Dryer...everything is in German. I am not giving up. I will conquer the Dryer!
4. I drove to the store, bought groceries and paid for them. I know that sounds humdrum, but when everything is French...well, it is an accomplishment.
4. Relating to #4 I navigated the NARROW Swiss roads!!!!
A great thing about living here: Even the little things in our everyday life are bigger and thus the sense of accomplishment comes to us everyday!!!! :)
Posted by The Johnson Family of Colorado at 8:53 AM